The Ritz-Carlton Residences at Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, is a beautiful 52-story tower that sits on the ocean. The 212 residences range from 1,605 sqft to to 3,640 sqft, with penthouses spanning 6,105 sqft to 10,410 sqft. The tower features an impressive two-story lobby backed by four stories of glass overlooking the pool and beach. It is a private residential building with no hotel on premises and no transient use, and it is a pet-friendly building.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences offer spacious floorplans with ocean, city and Intracoastal views, and with 10 foot ceiling heights in most residences, with 13 foot ceilings in penthouses. There are private elevator lobbies for each residence, and service elevators as secondary elevators.
The residences feature Italian designed kitchens, Caesarstone quartz countertops, Gaggenau appliances including wine cooler, cappuccino maker and more.
- Year Built2020
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at Ritz Carlton Residences
- Car wash
- Kids Club with indoor and outdoor play facilities, fountain spout
- Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center
- Beach restaurant offering pool and beach service as well as in-residence delivery
- Breakfast area
- East pool deck with main pool and seamless connection to the beach
- Oceanfront wellness center with treatment areas, sauna and steam rooms
- Private beach amenities including cabanas, chaise lounges and umbrellas
- Private lobby lounge
- West deck with outdoor massage area, lap pool and two hot tubs