Bentley Residences will feature more than 200 luxury apartments and will stand at 749 feet and over 60 stories high.The core of the building will feature the patented car elevator. Each residence will include an in-unit multi-car garage–the ultimate statement in exclusivity and privacy. Thanks to the building’s cylindrical form and floor-to-ceiling windows, the residences will boast unique ocean and bayside views. Homes will also have a private balcony, pool, sauna and outdoor shower. The amenities will include a gym, spa, whisky bar and restaurant. Private and beautifully landscaped communal gardens will promote a sense of peace.
The construction is anticipated to start in 2023 and Bentley Residences isscheduled for completion in 2026.
- Year Built2026
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at Bentley Residences
- 200 Spacious residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean and bay views
- Florida Green Building Council (FLGC) certification
- In-unit multi-car garage with a car elevator directly to each residence
- Landscaped gardens
- Pool with cabanas
- Private balcony
- Private pool, sauna, and outdoor shower
- Seamless indoor-outdoor living floorplans
- State-of-the-art fitness center